Due to the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to take a proactive response to ensure the safety of our customers our employees and their families.
We are closely monitoring and following the direction of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments regarding COVID-19.
Based on the current information available , below you will find the actions and direction we are taking, driving the status of our business operations.
- All staff are working from home
- Our support hours continue to be 8 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday
- There is no risk to the hosting or functionality of our platform at this time and our hosting partner, Microsoft, is committed to it’s SLAs and business continuity plans
- Our communication channels (email and phone) all remain available open for business
- Our technology allows us to continue to serve our customers with no interruption while ensuring the health and safety of our employees
We thank you for your continued support and patience during these trying times and we will continue to keep you informed and updated as this situation progresses.