One of Nude’s guiding principles is, “no problems, only solutions.” In keeping with that, we developed manual products.
Manual products allow our integrated broker partners to enter quotes and policies from carriers that aren’t currently integrated into our platform. This means more flexibility and revenue generation for our broker partners.
How manual products work
After a broker enters a quote and/or policy from another carrier into our platform, the user-friendly functionality our broker partners experience with our integrated policies (for our integrated carriers) applies:
- Nude’s client payment facilities — including integrated premium financing and credit card — can be utilized;
- customers can make changes in real-time to their payments;
- customers can view the policy documents attached to specific activities;
- customers can use pocket to request changes;
- brokers can amend payments within the customers file (just like a modern policy);
- and brokers can have the system send automated policy document emails to your customers (similar but slightly different from modern products
Manual product sneak peek
Here’s a look at some of the manual product functionality:
Adding a new prospect/customer
Adding a new policy
Using the payment processor
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.