Who is Nude Solutions?
Nude Solutions is a group of innovative individuals committed to removing pain & friction from insurance. With industry leading technology, Nude is empowering insurance with our holistic platform. We are leaders in our industry and work hard for our customers so they can deliver the best insurance experience in the country. We’re built to roll up our sleeves and do the work in the name of achieving great things.
This is how we roll!
We’re not your typical insurance business. Actually, we’re not a typical business period. We collaborate in and out of the office – we are a family that solves problems and gets things done in the name of improving the process. We can often be found doing jigsaw puzzles, sharing lunch with our team, tossing balls or playing shuffleboard while collaborating on how we can improve the insurance experience. When we have reason to celebrate we can be found having a drink to bask in our successes. We love giving back to our community and participate in multiple charity events a year that everyone can get involved in. Our culture is something we’re proud of and work on regularly as our family-like team grows and are proud of our Work Hard, Play Hard philosophy.
This is how you role!
You are a confident and motivated individual has a passion for software development. You embrace problems and thrive to find solutions. You sweat the details and take pride in your work. You treat everyone in your life fairly and with respect. You stand behind your team through thick and thin and are proud of your loyalty. You are focused and disciplined yet can take on any project thrown your way.
If you have a knack for solving problems and an eagerness to learn, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! You are excited to work in the early stage of an entrepreneurial environment on a high-performance team. You are a collaborative, self-motivated individual who gets the job done.
What will your role look like?
- Participate in Scrum events, including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Refine Sprint backlog into smaller tasks
- Work cooperatively with the development team to take on new tasks
- Work with business partners, project management and infrastructure teams to develop solutions that drive business value
- Design, develop, and test application features using ASP.Net Core and C#
- Design, develop, and test front-end components using ReactJS and TypeScript
- Complete numerous quality control procedures
- Perform testing and technical troubleshooting
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Perform support to end-users
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Collaborate and share knowledge and skills with other development team members and provide mentorship
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of C# experience in an ASP.Net MVC Environment
- Experience with ASP.Net Core an asset
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Knockout, Angular
- A solid understanding of basic web development principles
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Sound like the opportunity you’re looking for?
Great, based on what you’ve read above, please fill out our form below and tell us why you would be a good fit for our organization and the value you would provide. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your resume. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile? No problem, it only takes 15 minutes to create one. All qualified applicants will receive a phone interview within three days of applying.